-Topic are too wide somehow compare to idea 2
- Survey need target on specific target audience only will get standard result
- Idea 2 are more interesting.
- How the idea can link to event management beside space and crowd. Will money be the issue also.
-Idea Confirmation Area to focus.
-Market research to support.
-For blog make sure decision making are more than description
-lack of blog
- Need to Focus on websocket and start trying to check is it possible to achieve
- Try to check is there any other contingency plan or other source
Base on the planning map that i created in class last week Swei show that i have few missing area of timeline that i might need to concern:
-making of content
i notice this problem when i create the planning map because during that time i still don't have any idea what i will do with websocket but after doing some competitor research i get some inspiration.
Some of the comment from friends
Leon Lim (classmate)
-objective format will be better.
-i will prefer than the order version
-need two people to play? one player cannot play ?
-is it do-able
-if for a event company budget low i will say yes
- i like games i will like to try this as a participant
- good trend
- it attract crowd for sure
- I prefer this idea more than idea 1 because is it more fun and crowds pulling.
Jeremy Phun (classmate)
-if playing alone the game will not be fun
-the game may affect the survey question
-design have to be different and randomize
-game will make the process fun
- will like to try
- the design need to be attractive
- event gaming-fied
- create more different genre of game so that apply for different event.
Ham How (friend / event planner)
-if a good idea to upgrade survey method, it may create crowds.
-will the game affect the result ?
-if only person come then how am i going collect my survey
- This idea is more suitable when come to event.
- comparing budget i think system can be reuse, can save a lot of budget.
- game and social media always attract people