Saturday, December 6, 2014

Consultation Ye Siang (5/12/2014)

In this week consultation , it was very sad that i had not much progress cause i am stuck between codes and programming language. As i had launch my files to show the error and stuff. Yee Siang saw on the structure of the code and just asked me to  start all over again by creating the canvas myself. So for the next week i will be creating and cample with just simple shape color and css styling only. The graphic will add-on when the design are done the final installation coding.

I regret that i  didn't prepare enough today so the comment and action is unable to fill. For theses coming week i will try my best to create a two object canvas to let the staff and worker stuff before our final exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment